Throughout July and August I’ll be touring around the south coast, reading from my new poetry pamphlet, The Other Shore, coming out soon from Eyewear Press.
- On the 10th July I’m reading at the Priory Park Festival, so do come along and enjoy music, food and drink, poetry, stories and lots of fun.
- On the 17th July I’ll be launching the pamphlet at my event at the Chi Inn as part of the Chichester Arts Festival. The pamphlet is a book of poems about the voices the dead use to speak with us. Tickets available here.
- On the 19th July, I join the Poetry Bike Tour and head from Eastbourne all the way to Firle: come meet myself and poets such as Paul Deaton, Hugh Greasley, Stella Bahin and John Davies along the way.
- Then on 21st July I’ll be reading some of the poems I wrote while poet-in-residence at Bunhill Fields as part of a celebration of the poetry of William Blake, along with actor Michael Jayston and local poets Stephanie Norgate, Alan Morrison, James Simpson and Barry Smith at the Weald and Downland Museum.
- On 23rd July I’ll be reading in Petersfield at the inaugural South Downs Poetry Festival. They’ll be cake, workshops, books, and more poets that you can shake a stick at!